I got connected to Mike Utschig through Stephen Russell who came on in March of this year to talk about his work with “Tales of Nihilism”. Mike and Stephen served together in the Army, so it is cool that we got connected in this way.
Even before we talked Mike helped me when I was thinking about getting RedFall. He advised against it and was right. Diablo IV was the better choice.
Mike’s After-Action Reports is a way for Mike to tell people what he loves about all things movies, television, anime, and video games. He has successfully grown his YouTube Channel by producing relatable content that connects with his viewers.
You can find everything to do with Mike After Action Reviews by going to the following links.
- Website: https://mikesactionreviews.wixsite.com/website
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjRcA6RhVK31nOxl4Nc8Weg
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MikesAfterActionReviews
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mikes_after_action_reviews/
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/mikesafteractionreviews
- Store: https://mikes-after-action-reviews.creator-spring.com/
Watch on YouTube
Listen on Spotify
Oscar Mike Radio Supporters!!!!
Caisson Shaving Company
The only shaving products I used on my face come from Travis Arnold’s company, Caisson Shaving Company. Travis is a Veteran and has created products that can be used anywhere. Use code “OMR10” for a 10% discount when you order
BlackCat Designs does 3D Printing and Design. Click on the link below!
Use OMR15 to receive 15% of the order. Runs through 6/12/2023.
Savage American Woodwork
US Army National Guard Veteran Jesse Nye does amazing hand-crafted woodwork. Go to https://www.facebook.com/SavageAmericanWoodwork to learn more and support a Veteran Owned Business!